A very easy Gluten Free Conversion of a Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding over at The Pink Whisk
- 340g Gluten Free self raising flour (Doves Farm)
- 1 1/2 tsp Gluten Free baking powder
- 190g caster sugar
- 75gÂ cocoa powder (Green & Blacks)
- 150g butter, melted
- 300ml milk
- 5 eggs, large
- 450ml boiling water
- 300g light muscovado sugar
- 40gÂ cocoa powderÂ (Green & Blacks)
- Mix Dry Ingredients
- Whisk Milk and Eggs
- Stir Milk/Eggs and Melted Butter into Dry Ingredients.
- Spoon into Dish (12×8 in)
- Pour Source over the top.
- Bake for 35 min
- Serve hot with extra thick Double Cream.
Leave a Reply